Durban, Cape Town
R 14 000 P/M
Our client is seeking a versatile Administrative Associate to ensure that administrative operations at their organization run efficiently. In this role, you will manage events, and assist with managerial administrative duties.
- Reporting to management and executing instructions.
- Liaising with management and staff regarding administrative matters.
- Keeping track of account balances and managing petty cash.
- Approving expenditure and issuing payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Verifying time sheets and processing payroll.
- Overseeing the maintenance, repair, and replacement of office equipment and furniture.
- Scheduling and managing meetings, conferences, workshops, and special events.
- Making travel arrangements, coordinating conference calls, and handling RSVPs for events.
- Maintaining confidentiality with sensitive information and correspondence.
- Hiring and training new Office Administrators.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar senior administrative role.
- Advanced proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Experience in payroll administration would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in managing payments, budgets, and expenditure.
- Exceptional ability to manage office operations and oversee junior staff.
- Advanced ability to plan, schedule, and execute office-related events.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative record keeping practices.
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Reference: AA-SA6875