Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban, Port Elizabeth
R 13 000 P/M
Our client is looking for an organized, analytical Administrative Coordinator with exceptional communication and problem solving skills handle office duties and analyze and optimize office operations. You will also analyze office processes and policies, develop creative solutions to problems, answer questions, and take part in financial planning and decision making.
- Hiring, supervising, and evaluating staff members.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
- Developing and implementing new policies and processes.
- Grade 12.
- Experience in administrative support field.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Clear, polite phone voice.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem solving skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
Job Reference: AC-SA6384