Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Durban, Cape Town
R 12 000 P/M
Our client is seeking an energetic and capable Administrative Secretary to assist them with office administration. In this role, you will be responsible for processing documents, maintaining databases, and liaising with the public. You may also be required to manage office supplies.
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls, emails, and faxes to designated departments.
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
- Grade 12.
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, record keeping, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Proficiency in appointments scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Job Reference: AS-SA53421