R 11 000 P/M
Our client is looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Assistant Supervisor to report to their Senior Supervisor. As an Assistant Supervisor, your duties will include recruiting new employees and conducting training sessions, monitoring job performance metrics, and relaying productivity concerns to the Supervisor.
- Reporting to the Supervisor or other senior managers as required.
- Liaising between the Supervisor and other employees.
- Hiring and training new employees.
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions and workshops.
- Establishing business knowledge and awareness of shared company goals.
- Monitoring both individual and team job performance metrics.
- Providing staff with technical guidance and assistance.
- Relaying productivity concerns to the Supervisor.
- Preparing job descriptions and work schedules.
- Assisting with other administrative tasks, when required.
- Grade 12.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar Assistant Supervisor role.
- Ability to create candidate hiring profiles and to appoint suitable staff.
- Extensive experience in compiling training materials and facilitating training.
- Ability to enhance business knowledge among company employees.
- Exceptional ability to motivate employees and foster teamwork.
- Proficiency in monitoring and reporting job performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Reference: AS-SA4210