Job Reference: BK-201/B
We would like to hire a Bookkeeper to take care of all our clients day to day financial tasks. You will be responsible for both accounts payable and receivable along with all payroll and bank account management and reconciliation tasks.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Reconcile sales taxes, payroll taxes and bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Process checks.
- Understand ledgers.
- Work with an accountant when necessary.
- Handle monthly payroll using accounting software.
- Grade 12.
- A certificate in Bookkeeping or Diploma in Accounting.
- Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software.
- At least two years of bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Experience with accounting software such as Xero and Quickbook.
- Able to prepare, review, and understand a financial statement.