Call Center Representative
Durban, Cape Town
R 5500 P/M + COMM
Our client is searching for a polite, professional Call Center Representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to their customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with their products and services.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Grade 12.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.