R 9500 P/M
Our client is looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Clerical Assistant. Your responsibilities will include answering and directing calls, sorting the daily mail, maintaining filing systems, and typing up forms and other copy.
- Answering and directing calls, taking messages, and making phone calls on behalf of the company.
- Sorting and distributing the daily mail, sending out bills, and arranging pickups for packages.
- Using office equipment to check emails, send faxes, make copies, and update computer databases.
- Typing forms, correspondence, memos, and other materials.
- Sorting, filing, and maintaining filing systems for efficient record keeping and easy retrieval.
- Maintaining inventory on office supplies.
- Completing assignments and projects according to instructions from supervisors.
- Overseeing and helping out new hires, office temps, or part-time students.
- Grade 12.
- A minimum of one year’s office experience may be preferred.
- Competency with computers, physical and digital filing systems, and typing.
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and maths skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Professionalism, discretion, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Job Reference: CA-SA6302