Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth
R 9500 P/M
Our client is looking to hire a conscientious File Clerk to ensure our organization’s records are correctly sequenced and filed, and to capture tracking information in electronic databases. You will gathers documentation from internal departments, and codes material chronologically, numerically, alphabetically, and by subject matter.
- Collecting documentation from various sources.
- Assessing, organizing and coding documentation.
- Creating and updating files, and filing documentation in appropriate files.
- Destroying outdated files following protocol, or moving these to inactive storage.
- Scanning files regularly to ensure their correct positions and to search for missing records.
- Retrieving records on request and forwarding these to relevant parties.
- Making copies of and delivering records.
- Executing authorized changes to filing system.
- Assisting with phone inquiries.
- Receiving and forwarding mail and courier packages.
- Grade 12.
- 1+ years work experience in similar position.
- Proficient with using computers, and MS Office Word and Excel.
- Proficient with using photocopy and facsimile machines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
Job Reference: FC-SA8452
Looking for the newest Jobs on Social Media? You should Join a Facebook Job Group in your Area