Front Office Assistant
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, Durban
R 7500 P/M
Our client is looking for a capable and friendly Front Office Assistant to work at their reception area. In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. You may also be required to order office supplies.
- Reporting to management and performing administrative duties.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events.
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
- Grade 12.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Reference: FOA-SA6231