R 8500 P/M
Our client is looking for a Medical Secretary to be responsible for administrative duties within our facility. You will be in charge of handling patient schedules, taking phone calls, and ensuring that patients receive excellent customer service overall. You will also be assisting with managing medical billing when necessary.
- Schedule, reschedule and cancel appointments.
- Take phone calls from patients, labs, and physicians.
- Documents in telephone notes and assigns to proper staff.
- Ensure health care patients receive excellent customer service.
- Update management on physician schedule changes for vacations, meetings etc.
- Check voicemails and respond to phone calls.
- Contact patients and schedule overdue appointments.
- Call patients to remind them of upcoming appointments.
- Comply with office policy and procedures.
- Assist in managing medical billing.
- Grade 12.
- Experience as a Medical Secretary.
- Degree from approved medical administrative program or equivalent.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Job Reference: MS-SA4102