We are looking to hire an attentive Cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The Cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
- Grade 12 or equivalent is advantageous.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.