R 9400 P/M
Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban
Our client is searching for a professional Office Clerk to oversee all administrative and clerical duties. If you are a detail-oriented professional with proven clerical experience, we want you. In this position, you will play an important part in assuring our company’s daily office operations run smoothly.
- Record minutes of meetings and transcripts.
- Answer the telephone, distribute messages, and redirect calls to the appropriate department.
- Maintain company files and records to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage basic bookkeeping duties.
- Prepare and mail bills, contracts, and invoices.
- Help with office management and organization processes.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management about any shortages.
- Plan and book travel arrangements and venues for company events.
- Schedule meetings and plan various department activities and calendars.
- Grade 12.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a clerical position.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting processes.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Must be a fast typist with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
Job Reference: OC-SA1845