Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth
R 11000 P/M
Our client is looking for an organized and professional Office Coordinator to perform administrative tasks such as filing, managing emails, preparing presentations and ensuring that office supplies are available. Your responsibilities will include working closely with coworkers to ensure that the office duties are completed.
- File documentation relating to employees and projects.
- Prepare meeting rooms for use by printing relevant documents and setting up any devices that will be used.
- Receive and send emails.
- Manage office inventory.
- Greet clients and visitors.
- Answer phone calls and provide requested information.
- Grade 12.
- Prior experience in an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Presentable appearance.
- Ability to manage time efficiently under pressure.
Job Reference: OC-SA3689