R 11 000 P/M
Our client is looking for an Operations Administrator to support the daily operations of their company’s. Your responsibilities may include answering the phone, keeping track of inventory, maintaining financial and client records, handling maintenance issues and providing administrative support as needed.
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organizing events and scheduling meetings.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12.
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Job Reference: OA-SA8754